Dior Pink (001) Backstage Rosy Glow Blush ($37.00 for 0.16 oz.) is a pop of cotton candy pink with cool, blue undertones and a satin finish. It had opaque pigmentation that applied evenly to bare skin and blended out with minimal effort. As I buffed and blended out the color on my cheeks, it had a true satin finish–not shimmery but not matte either, just skin-like and glowing.
The texture felt firmer and almost thin to the touch, but it picked up easily with a brush and the color deposited well onto bare skin or over foundation. Per the formula’s description, it is intended to “react” to the natural moisture in the skin to “deliver a customized rosy effect,” which was accurate as the color darkened slightly and didn’t appear as bright nor as cool-toned applied (to my skin at least). It wore well for nine hours before fading a bit.
- Moira I Miss You (P, $8.50) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- elf Bora Bora (P, $7.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Tower 28 Dream Hour (P, $20.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B204 (P, $23.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Flowerescent (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Anastasia Sugar (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Viseart Rose #1 (PiP, ) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop Meow (LE, $10.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Natural World (LE, $7.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- NARS Thrill (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Pentylene Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Citronellol , [+/- :Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.