Coral Vibes (002)
Dior Coral Vibes (001) DiorSkin Nude Luminizer ($50.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a brighter, light-medium pink base with warmer, peachy-gold shimmer throughout that gave it a luminous sheen. While some highlighters with this color look more gold than pink, this looked mostly pink with a hint of golden sheen at certain angles.
The texture was smooth to the touch, more firmly pressed (so no powderiness) but yielded to a moderately-dense brush as this hybrid baked-gelee formula tends to. If you’re someone who tends to be very light-handed or uses a fan brush, you may find you need greater pressure to pick up product, though. It had buildable coverage from mostly opaque to opaque in less than two layers. The color showed signs of fading on my skin after eight and a half hours of wear.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lovegasm Pop Blush (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Stila Peach Shimmer (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Valley Girl (P, $7.50) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Alba (P, $38.00) is brighter (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Zanzibar (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Pink Glow #4 (LE, $60.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Hit Rewind (P, $7.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Low Key (DC, $26.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Milani Flashing Lights (P, $12.99) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- LORAC Dance 'Til Dawn Blush #1 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
$50.00/0.21 oz. - $238.10 Per Ounce
It's a new line of powder highlighters that are supposed to give the "face a multidimensional glow" with a "high concentration of shimmering pigments." It's an update on their previous Luminizers but with lighter-weight packaging (and no included brush, which wasn't anything to write home about anyway!) and a lower price. The ingredient list seemed to be the same, and by touch, they seemed to be nearly the same--I felt like the updated version seemed a smidgen drier/more firmly pressed but it was barely noticeable and a couple were a little lighter/darker swatched but may simply have reflected more or less light in the particular shot as there was little difference on my skin. They had medium to opaque color coverage that applied well, lasted for eight hours, and blended out easily. The texture was denser, smooth to the touch, but firmer (so no powderiness) but require a moderately dense brush and/or medium hand to pick up product.
Browse all of our Dior DiorSkin Nude Luminizer swatches.