Coral Pop (10)
Dior Coral Pop (10) Diorskin Nude Luminizer Blush ($48.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a bright, medium pink-coral with warm undertones and golden shimmer and faint sparkle. The texture was smooth to the touch, denser and firmer but not stiff to work with or difficult to pick–but I would stick to a moderately dense brush (like a tapered highlighting brush or more typical domed blush brush) as it has that gel-powder kind of formula that is firmer (but no powderiness!).
It had nearly opaque pigmentation that adhered well to my skin and blended out seamlessly, and it’s the blendability and how well the powder sits on skin–almost like it melts on–is where this type of formula shines (in my experience). This shade stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before showing some signs of fading.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Blush (Original) (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Culture (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Hourglass Pure Effect (LE, $40.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Sweets for My Sweet (P, $31.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Benefit Bella Bamba (DC, $29.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Rose Spritz (DC, $34.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Orgasm X (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Clinique Rosy Pop (P, $21.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Tarte Amp (-, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Rose Cliff #2 (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
$48.00/0.21 oz. - $228.57 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to "reveal a radiant glow" with a "high concentrateion of pearlescent pigments" that give the skin "multidimensional colour." It has a smooth consistency that has a denser, firmer feel to it, which means that the formula works best with moderately dense brushes. The firmness didn't translate to stiffness or difficulty in blending; quite the opposite, as the blushes blended out beautifully and sat well on my skin. There was no powderiness, and it was easier to build up color if that was desired as it was hard to pick up too much product. They wore well for eight to nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Dior Diorskin Nude Luminizer Blush swatches.