Poor Unfortunate Souls
ColourPop Poor Unfortunate Souls Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($10.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light lavender with subtle, cool undertones and cooler blue and violet pearl. It had buildable pigmentation from sheer to semi-opaque and was most pigmented by applying with fingertips. The texture was smooth, emollient without being too slippery, and thin–it felt more like a powder as soon as it came into contact with my skin. It applied evenly and blended out with little effort, but I did find that this shade did not blend out as easily as most Super Shock shades have for me. It stayed on well for nine and a half hours before fading noticeably.
- Coloured Raine Lavender Dreams (P, $25.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop Still Loading (LE, $8.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Sephora Twilight (P, $16.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Guerlain Holographic (Right) (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Royal Calyx (P, $4.99) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Lethal Cosmetics Scatter (P, $18.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Iridescence (P, $10.99) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Sleek MakeUP Hemisphere (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 5 Frozen Purple (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Pardon My Francais (LE, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate. May Contain: Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.