Poor Unfortunate Souls
Colour Pop Poor Unfortunate Souls Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($10.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light lavender with subtle, cool undertones and cooler blue and violet pearl. It had buildable pigmentation from sheer to semi-opaque and was most pigmented by applying with fingertips. The texture was smooth, emollient without being too slippery, and thin–it felt more like a powder as soon as it came into contact with my skin. It applied evenly and blended out with little effort, but I did find that this shade did not blend out as easily as most Super Shock shades have for me. It stayed on well for nine and a half hours before fading noticeably.
- Coloured Raine Lavender Dreams (P, $25.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Sephora Twilight (P, $16.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Guerlain Holographic (Right) (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Royal Calyx (P, $4.99) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Iridescence (P, $10.99) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Sleek MakeUP Hemisphere (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 5 Frozen Purple (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Pardon My Francais (LE, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- NYX Lavender Steel (P, $7.99) is lighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Purple Horseshoe (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate. May Contain: Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).