ColourPop Outta Sight Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a medium-dark orange with warm, reddish undertones and flecks of gold sparkle throughout. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation–a little more coverage than marketed–with a soft, finely-milled texture that was blendable and easy to work with. The blush lasted nicely for eight hours before fading visibly, though there was some migration of the sparkles over time.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- bareMinerals Kiss of Copper (LE, $25.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Hourglass Lucid Glow (LE, $40.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Perfectly Lit (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Sandy Cheeks (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Laura Geller Golden Apricot (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC That's Peachy (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Jouer Terracotta Sands (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Hooked (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Sunbasque (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Linda (LE, $39.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. - $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
talc, boron nitride, nylon-12, calcium sodium borosilicate, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ethylhexyl palmitate , zinc stearate, distarch phosphate , hydrolyzed theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, octocrylene, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate , tin oxide, quercetin, bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77499), mica (ci 77019), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.