ColourPop Happiest Cruise Pressed Powder Blush ($12.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a medium-dark plum with cooler undertones and a matte finish.
- Semi-opaque, buildable coverage
- Smooth to the touch but moderately powdery
- Applied evenly and blended out well
- Long-wearing (8.5 hours before fading visibly)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Bite Beauty Mauvember 2017 (LE, $24.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Urban Decay NOHO (DC, $26.00) is darker (95% similar).
- MAC Take Me Home (Bottom) (LE, $24.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Lethal Cosmetics Morphology (P, $15.50) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Gratuitous (P, $60.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Night Bloom (Left) (LE, $38.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Potted (LE, $12.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Rare Beauty Faith (P, $20.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- NARS Penthouse (LE, $30.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Giorgio Armani Cool Mauve (50) (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
$12.00/0.13 oz. - $92.31 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on "smoothly" and have a "natural and healthy flush" that has "long wear" and "can be layered to your desired intensity." It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one's skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.