ColourPop Georgette Super Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a bright, almost neon in its vividness, orange-coral with faint, barely-there gold pearl through a mostly matte finish. It was richly pigmented when applied with a fingertip and more medium, buildable when applied with a brush.
The texture was lightly emollient without being too slippery, so it was easy to pat onto my cheeks whether over bare skin or over foundation as it was not prone to lifting up base products. It wore well for 10 hours before fading a bit.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Totes (P, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Rumours (P, $7.00) is darker, cooler, better quality (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Soleil Neige (Blush) (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, glossier (90% similar).
- Lethal Cosmetics Calyx (P, $14.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Salt New York Spice (P, $16.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Torrid (P, $30.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Daiquiri Dip (P, $20.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Rare Beauty Joy (P, $20.00) is less shimmery, darker, glossier (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Summer Love (P, $9.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Exotic Flora (Bottom) (LE, ) is cooler (90% similar).
$8.00/0.15 oz. - $53.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "buildable" coverage and can be applied with fingertips (which will yield "higher coverage") or a brush (for sheerer coverage). It's a cream-based product that has a subtle, "wet" feel to it but never has the thickness of a true cream-based blush. It goes on with the smoothness of a cream formulation but diffuses and blends (without lifting up one's base) more like a powder product. The product sets to a powder finish, so the product won't slide around during the day. On me, the wear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation with some being semi-opaque to opaque on occasion. They are typically blendable, easy to use, and long-wearing.
Browse all of our ColourPop Super Shock Cheek swatches.