Freak Like Me
ColourPop Freak Like Me Pressed Powder Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a medium copper with warm, orange undertones and a frosted, slightly metallic finish. It had opaque pigmentation that was easy to work with on the skin whether I wanted sheer, more diffused coverage or a more intense, ultra-metallic finish. The more I sheered it out, the more golden and less orange-brown it looked on my skin tone. The powder had a soft, smooth consistency that was a little creamy and on the denser side, but it was never difficult to pick up with a brush or to blend out on the skin. The shimmery finish did not seem to emphasize my skin’s natural texture. This shade lasted well for eight and a half hours on me.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Inglot J203 Luminous (LE, $23.00) is darker (95% similar).
- MAC Dima's Glow (LE, $37.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Galet (LE, ) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Golden Bronze Glow (LE, $48.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Tarte Candlelight (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Becca Rose Gold (P, $19.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Milani Sunset Glow (P, $10.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Coloured Raine My Day One (Highlighter) (LE, ) is lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- Anastasia Glo Getter (LE, ) is more shimmery, brighter (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Rose Gold (P, $10.99) is darker, more muted (90% similar).
$8.00/0.23 oz. - $34.78 Per Ounce
The powder highlighter is supposed to have a "high-shine" finish with "high colour intensity." In general, ColourPop's pressed highlighter powders have a smooth, moderately dense texture that was soft enough to be picked up easily by a brush but not kick up any powder in the pan. The formula was semi-opaque to opaque but easily sheered out for less shine and coverage if desired. There were a few shades within the range that emphasized my skin's natural texture slightly but most did not. The wear ranged from seven and a half hours to nine hours.
Browse all of our Colour Pop Pressed Powder Highlighter swatches.
BORON NITRIDE, DIMETHICONE, ZINC STEARATE, PTFE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SILICA, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TIN OXIDE, BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)