Fairest of All
ColourPop Fairest of All Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a rich, medium-dark gold with warm, yellow undertones and a metallic sheen. It was one of the more shimmery/metallic shades in the collection, though it didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. The texture was smooth, wet to the touch, but it was thin, lightweight, and felt more powder-like as soon as it was applied to my cheeks. It had buildable pigmentation from sheer to opaque, where duo-fiber brushes yielded sheerer, more buildable coverage and fingertips yielded more opaque coverage (as described). The color applied well to my skin, blended out nicely, and stayed on well for 10 hours before fading slightly.
- Sydney Grace Duchess (P, $9.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Becca Prosecco Pop (P, $38.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Zoeva Unbelievable (P, $26.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Anastasia Golden Dawn (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- MAC Get It Glowin' (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Too Faced Pineapple Paradise (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife (P, $36.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Bronze (03) (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Honey Babe (-, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Sunray (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate. May Contain: Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.