Fairest of All
Colour Pop Fairest of All Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a rich, medium-dark gold with warm, yellow undertones and a metallic sheen. It was one of the more shimmery/metallic shades in the collection, though it didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. The texture was smooth, wet to the touch, but it was thin, lightweight, and felt more powder-like as soon as it was applied to my cheeks. It had buildable pigmentation from sheer to opaque, where duo-fiber brushes yielded sheerer, more buildable coverage and fingertips yielded more opaque coverage (as described). The color applied well to my skin, blended out nicely, and stayed on well for 10 hours before fading slightly.
- Sydney Grace Duchess (P, $9.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Becca Prosecco Pop (P, $38.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Anastasia Golden Dawn (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Goldgasm (P, $38.00) is less shimmery, lighter, less pigmented (90% similar).
- Anastasia Sunray (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Gold (LE, $46.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Becca Prosecco Pop (DC, $38.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior #003 (DC, $56.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Guerlain Electric Look #2 (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Flicker (Top) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate. May Contain: Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).