Fairest of All
Colour Pop Fairest of All Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a rich, medium-dark gold with warm, yellow undertones and a metallic sheen. It was one of the more shimmery/metallic shades in the collection, though it didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. The texture was smooth, wet to the touch, but it was thin, lightweight, and felt more powder-like as soon as it was applied to my cheeks. It had buildable pigmentation from sheer to opaque, where duo-fiber brushes yielded sheerer, more buildable coverage and fingertips yielded more opaque coverage (as described). The color applied well to my skin, blended out nicely, and stayed on well for 10 hours before fading slightly.
- Anastasia Golden Dawn (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Becca Prosecco Pop (P, $38.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Gold (LE, $46.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Guerlain Electric Look #2 (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Maldives (PiP, ) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Trophy Wife (P, $36.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Get It Glowin' (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Prosecco Pop (DC, $38.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever H106 (P, $23.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Sunray (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate. May Contain: Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Carmine (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).