Clionadh Clionadh (Light) Powder Highlighter ($12.50 for 0.21 oz.) is a light-medium pink with subtle, warm undertones and a peachy shimmer that gave it a metallic finish. The pinker base wasn’t as warm-toned as the end result (which was quite influenced by the warmer shimmer).
It had rich color coverage, though that seemed more than described, with a smooth, lightly creamy texture that was easy to apply and blend out on my skin. It produced a nice glow that didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. This shade lasted well for nine hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Forget Me Not (LE, $8.00) is more muted (90% similar).
- Benefit Tickle (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Love Glow (Diamond Powder) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Dior Pink Gold (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Beaming Blush (P, $37.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Cover FX Blossom (LE, $34.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Becca Lilac Geode (LE, $38.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Wattabrat (P, $36.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Paris Skies (P, $9.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Maybelline Knockout (LE, $9.99) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
$12.50/0.21 oz. - $59.52 Per Ounce
There's not much that describes the formula other than it has a "soft, buildable application." They tended to be quite pigmented--semi-opaque to fully opaque--with soft, smoother textures that weren't too dense nor too softly-pressed into the pan. For sheerer or more buildable application, I'd highly recommend using a lighter hand a less-dense brush to do so.
The texture was typically smooth, slightly dense and a bit thicker than most powder highlighters on the market, so they often needed to be really buffed and diffused on the skin. The finishes were often more intense, leaning toward metallic, and occasionally, they emphasized my skin's natural texture when worn at higher coverage levels. They wore between eight and nine hours on me for the most part.
Browse all of our Clionadh Powder Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides, +/- Ultramarines, +/- Chromium Oxide Green, +/- Ferric Ferrocyanide, +/- Bismuth Oxychloride, +/- Manganese Violet, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin, Silica, Allantoin, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.