Pillow Talk Intense
Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Intense Cheek to Chic Blusher ($40.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a muted, medium-dark, rusty copper with fine, golden pearl throughout that gave it a more satiny sheen applied to skin.
The texture was smooth, silky, and thin without being prone to darkening on my skin or becoming difficult to blend out, so this also made it a formula that was easier to build up if that application method was desired. I would describe it as having more semi-opaque, buildable coverage, though. It applied evenly, blended out with ease, and stayed on well for eight and a half hours on me before fading noticeably.
It’s important that brands expand their shade ranges beyond just complexion products (hello, bronzers!), but I’d say this is more like “Pillow Talk Medium” and that there’s another shade out there that should be labeled Intense. If one concentrates their brush on the outer ring, it can get deeper, but the interior (highlighting) shade lightened up the overall color significantly.
- Kosas Contrachroma (High Intensity) (Blush) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Chanel Alezane (260) (P, $45.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Chanel Evening Beige (340) (P, $45.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Savage (Discontinued) (DC, $60.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Cover FX Warm Honey (Left) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Milani Coral Beams #2 (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Chanel Burnt Coral (390) (LE, $45.00) is darker (85% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Walk of No Shame (P, $40.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Peachtwist (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Perfect Bronze (Right) (LE, $29.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).