Charlotte Tilbury Goldgasm Hollywood Beauty Light Wand ($38.00 for 0.4 oz.) is a light-medium gold with strong, warm yellow undertones and a luminous sheen. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation (also very easy to sheer out if preferred) with a smooth, lightly emollient texture that felt more like a gel-cream (but was quite thin). The advantage to this formula is definitely in how well it applies over bare skin as well as over base products. It applies and blends out easily without lifting up base products or creating patchiness as it dries down. On my skin, the highlighter wore well for nine hours before fading slightly.
- NYX Daytime Halo (P, $6.99) is lighter (95% similar).
- Becca Prosecco Pop (P, $41.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Tarte Exposed (P, $29.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC TheBlonds (LE, $41.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Golden Glow (003) (P, $48.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Fairest of All (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Becca Royal Glow (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Highlighting Glow (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Guerlain Electric Light (LE, $56.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Liquid Sky (LE, $50.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Didecene, Isododecane, Mica, Glycerin, Propanediol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Lindera Strychnifolia Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine (Ci 45470)].