Charlotte Tilbury Deep (4) Airbrush Bronzer ($55.00 for 0.56 oz.) is a medium-dark, reddish-brown with neutral-to-warm undertones and a matte finish. It had good pigmentation in a single layer, and it built up well, though it was a challenge to diffuse and blend out as the product had a tendency to adhere wherever it was initially applied and then deepen unevenly from there.
The latter is something I’ve had trouble with when working with very matte powders applied over bare skin or unset foundation. I was able to resolve the color deepening unevenly by applying to over powdered skin, but the blending didn’t get significantly better. I could see visible clumps of powder that almost balled up as I tried to blend and work the product onto my skin. It eventually ended up in lifting away base product when used over foundation.
The texture was finely-milled but dry, almost papery when I put my finger against the surface, and it accentuated my natural skin texture and fine lines. The color stayed on well for eight hours before fading noticeably.
- Gucci Beauty Dark (05) (P, $62.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Kosas Deep (P, $34.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Thick Mint (P, $30.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Bits and Pieces (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, brighter, warmer (85% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Profile (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Dior Deep Bronze (08) (P, $48.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Jouer Sunglow (PiP, ) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- LYS Beauty Worthy (P, $18.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Falaises (LE, $40.00) is lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Becca Bronzed Bondi (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).