Plisse Lumiere de Chanel
Chanel Plisse Lumiere de Chanel Illuminating Powder ($70.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a light-medium gold with warm, yellow undertones and a soft, metallic sheen.
It’s described as a “powder highlighter [that] adds an ethereal touch of radiance.” The powder had good color coverage with a soft, smooth, and blendable texture; I felt like I had good control over whether I wanted a more subdued effect or an intense, metallic finish. It didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture, even when worn at higher coverage. It’s a lovely highlighter for someone who doesn’t already have several of the previously released limited edition (or several permanent options, at this point in the highlighting game!). If you have similar coloring to me, you may find it is “your skin but better” as it didn’t add noticeable color, just shine and shimer. The highlighter wore well for just over eight hours on me.
- Colour Pop Bigger and Better (LE, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Golden Hour (LE, $50.00) is lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Nectar Glow (LE, $48.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Tarte Whimsical (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Persona Zuma (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Chanel Ivory Gold (10) (P, $58.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Fine Line (PiP, $8.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Becca Champagne Pop (LE, $42.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Cover FX Rose Gold (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Tarte Exposed (P, $29.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).