Chanel Or Rose Le Signe du Lion Illuminating Powder ($70.00 for 0.31 oz.) is a soft, light peach with warm undertones and pink and gold shimmer. The highlighter yielded a strong sheen on the skin, but it did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It had a soft, smooth consistency that was easy to apply and diffuse on the skin. It had semi-opaque color coverage that was buildable for greater shine and coverage, but it could also be used with a lighter hand (or even blended out) for sheerer coverage. For a subtle sheen on the skin, try tapping a tapered brush lightly onto the powder and then diffusing that onto the high points of the face. This shade stayed on well for eight and a half hours on me.
- Too Faced Warm Glow (Right) (PiP, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Kaja Luna (P, $19.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Tarte Moonlight (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Lightning Dust (PiP, $36.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Cover FX Moonlight (P, $34.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Benefit Cookie (P, $30.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Jouer Citrine (PiP, $24.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Morphe Spark (P, $14.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Precious Rocks (001) (DC, $56.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Spotlight (LE, $26.00) is darker (90% similar).