Chanel Metal Peach Illuminating Powder ($70.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a light-medium peach with balanced, warmer undertones between pink and orange. It was richly pigmented with a smooth, almost cream-powder feel to it–it felt silky to the touch, had a bit of slip, but it applied and performed more like a powder overall.
The highlighter sank and “melted” onto my skin as I buffed and blended out the powder on my cheeks, which ensured it never emphasized my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for nine hours before fading noticeably on me.
- Pretty Vulgar Glimmers of BS (P, $32.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Viseart Highlight #2 (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Uoeno (P, $8.00) is lighter, glossier (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Girl Next Door (PiP, $36.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Queen (LE, $38.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior #001 (DC, $56.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Seductive Beauty (Highlight) (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop On My Mind (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Sleek MakeUP Equinox (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Milani Moon Glow (P, $10.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).