Foschia Rosa (430)
Chanel Foschia Rosa (430) Joues Contraste Powder Blush ($45.00 for 0.17 oz.) is a vibrant, medium-dark coral with warm undertones and a barley-there shimmer over a matte finish. The shimmer seemed to aid in blending and giving it a natural matte finish on the skin (matte but not flat or dry). It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation (and the formula is supposed to be more buildable) with a soft, velvety texture that wasn’t so soft that it was powdery or dusty in the pan. I had no trouble diffusing the edges and blending out the powder on my cheeks. This shade lasted well for nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
- Dior Corail Bagatelle (763) (LE, $43.00) is lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Clinique Peach Pop (02) (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Coral (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Zoeva CR010 (P, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Guerlain Coral Blush (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Pampered (LE, $29.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty The Afternooner (Blush) (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Chanel Intonation (69) (DC, $38.00) is glossier (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B316 (P, $23.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Viseart Ablaze (Blush) (PiP, ) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).