Chanel Corail Etoile Blush Comete Soft Glow Blush ($70.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a darker, reddish-coral with a satin finish. It was richly pigmented where a little went a long way, so be careful and use a lighter hand when initially working with the product. The blush had a smooth, velvety texture that was finely-milled without being powdery, yet it applied evenly and blended out nicely along the edges with little effort. It stayed on well for eight and a half hours before showing signs of fading.
P.S. — The optical illusion pretty much wore away within a couple of uses, but it was certainly nifty to see in beauty.
- Tarte Graceful (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Laura Mercier Grapefruit (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Cherry Bomb (Blush) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Rhea (LE, $21.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Phytosurgence Singe (P, $17.07) is lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Holiday (2019) (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS I Need a Man (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Lovesick (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Wayne Goss Sunny (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Deep Throat (PiP, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
TALC | HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER | DIMETHICONE | ZINC STEARATE | BORON NITRIDE | OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE | CAPRYLYL METHICONE | HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES | CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE | CAPRYLYL GLYCOL | ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN | PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) | SILICA | TIN OXIDE | PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE | ALUMINA | GLYCERIN | AQUA (WATER) | ALCOHOL | POLYSORBATE 80 | [+ / - (MAY CONTAIN) | CI 15850 (RED 6) | CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE) | CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) | CI 19140 (YELLOW 5) | CI 42090 (BLUE 1) | CI 45410 (RED 28) | CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) | CI 77491, | CI 77492, | CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) | CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) | MICA] | IL64A-II
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.