Chanel Corail Etoile Blush Comete Review & Swatches
Chanel Corail Etoile Blush Comete Soft Glow Blush ($70.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a darker, reddish-coral with a satin finish. It was richly pigmented where a little went a long way, so be careful and use a lighter hand when initially working with the product. The blush had a smooth, velvety texture that was finely-milled without being powdery, yet it applied evenly and blended out nicely along the edges with little effort. It stayed on well for eight and a half hours before showing signs of fading.
P.S. — The optical illusion pretty much wore away within a couple of uses, but it was certainly nifty to see in beauty.
- Tarte Graceful (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Laura Mercier Grapefruit (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Giorgio Armani Mania (40) (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Too Faced Cherry Bomb (Blush) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Rhea (LE, $21.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Holiday (2019) (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Phytosurgence Singe (P, $17.07) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS I Need a Man (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Lovesick (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Deep Throat (PiP, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
TALC | HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER | DIMETHICONE | ZINC STEARATE | BORON NITRIDE | OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE | CAPRYLYL METHICONE | HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES | CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE | CAPRYLYL GLYCOL | ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN | PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) | SILICA | TIN OXIDE | PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE | ALUMINA | GLYCERIN | AQUA (WATER) | ALCOHOL | POLYSORBATE 80 | [+ / - (MAY CONTAIN) | CI 15850 (RED 6) | CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE) | CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) | CI 19140 (YELLOW 5) | CI 42090 (BLUE 1) | CI 45410 (RED 28) | CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) | CI 77491, | CI 77492, | CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) | CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) | MICA] | IL64A-II
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Comments on this post are closed.
I’m tellin’ you, if I didn’t already have Nars Fetishised and Adrenaline, I would have to snag this little pan of perfection! Very rarely does a blush make me audibly go “Wow!”, but this one sure did!
Oh my….as much as I generally avoid coral blushes, this one is a beauty and one I could easily wear. Alas, not available anywhere at all near me in a store and I need it like a hole in the head but it looks so beautiful on you. I think it’s the only blush you will ever need, Christine – it is THAT flattering on you.
Quite a vibrant darker red/coral shade that appeared really quite soft on your cheeks Christine. I think you would definitely need a lighter hand when using this beauty. I hope the rest of the range is this good.
Omg when did Chanel.start charging $70 for blush?! It’s been a while since I’ve bought from them but don’t remember it being THAT $$$
This is amazing! I bought it early in its release. It’s one of my fav blushes!!!