If I CAN, I’d just take it all off, put on tinted moisturizer, fill in brows, and pop a layer of mascara on and call it a day. If I can’t, I just live with it looking worse for the wear. I’m just lucky that I’m inside my house most of the time so only my poor husband has to see it!
- Saks — Earn a Gift Card up to $700* (including beauty) with code APRIL2019, ends 4/26.
- Sephora — 20% off for Rouges with code HEYROUGE, starts 4/26 and ends 5/06.
- Space NK — FREE Beauty Bag Gift worth over $250, use code SPRING19, ends 4/28.
- Ulta — BOGO 50% off Maybelline makeup, Revlon lip, Makeup Revolution, Real Techniques, & more, ends 5/12.
Everything but the kitchen sink? I like dabbling across types of products and finishes, though toning it down and using one or two products is hard for me personally, but I like products of all kinds – natural, bright, pigmented, sheer, shiny, matte, glittery, whatever. Good eyeshadow always gets...
Today, I'm asking for your recommends for Best Plum Blushes (specific shades, please!) -- and if you've previously shared your favorites, don't forget that you can always make more recommendations as new products release or you've discovered a new favorite.
The five most recommended Plum Blushes by...
Happy Wednesday! Here's this week's survey, which you can copy and paste and share as a comment.
- Your skin tone/coloring:
- Last beauty product that disappointed you?
- Most over-hyped product that you didn’t like?
- Last beauty product that surprised you?