Metallic/frosted copper eyeshadows are a dime a dozen! I went through all of the permanent versions of that medium, orange-based copper shade and here are the top five performers:
- Ardency Inn Copper (A+)
- Make Up For Ever ME700 (A+)
- NYX Liquid Gold (A)
- Urban Decay Half Baked (A)
- MAC Amber Lights (A) ...
One of my favorite color combinations is a very "fall" eye with coppers and rich browns, and I love to add purple or burgundy to that mix for darkening and keeping the look from looking too warm-toned. Here are my favorites:
MODSTER Long Play Supercharged Lip Color (New, Permanent) ($25.00)
- Whisper Nude pink beige with warm undertones
- Kids in America Nude beige with slight pink undertone
- Sweet Nothing Muted coral with warm undertones
- Valentine Medium rosewood pink brown
There are a few different types of gold--all fun and festive for the holiday season--and here are some of my recent favorites! I'd love to hear yours :)
- Makeup Geek Gold Digger -- a frosted, orange gold
- Ulta Gold -- a shimmery, yellow gold
- Ardency Inn Sunday -- a light-medium gold with a metallic...
Here are the last four shades of Ardency Inn MODSTER Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments ($21.00 for 0.06 oz.). You can see the full range here if you missed any past reviews! :) I've been incredibly impressed by the texture, color payoff, and...
Here are the next four shades of the Ardency Inn MODSTER Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments ($21.00 for 0.06 oz.) that I've tested! I really loved and was impressed by all the shades except one, which was less pigmented, but the other three had...
Ardency Inn MODSTER Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments ($21.00 for 0.06 oz.) is a new eyeshadow formula that's supposed to have "superior color payoff" and "ultralong-lasting wear, even without an eye primer" due to "high-grade silicon waxes."...