Here’s a look back at how well the newest lipstick shades from Bite Beauty Road Trip with Bite Collection performed! They were consistent with past releases and the Amuse Bouche Lipstick formula; they were pigmented, long-wearing, and comfortable to wear. I do feel like Bite has tread a lot of this ground in the past (both in previous, limited edition releases as well as in their current line-up), so those with larger stashes of Amuse Bouches may want to check for overlap.
- Barneys — 20% off on Full-Price and Sale Items with code BNY20, ends 6/19.
- Biossance — 20% off sitewide with code SHOP20, ends 6/23.
- DermStore — 15% off Skinceuticals & Dermablend with code SKINC619, ends 6/20.
- Macy's — 50% off MAC Lipglasses & Retro Matte Liquid Lip Colours, shop daily deals here, ends 6/19.
- Ulta — 20% off coupons (including prestige), check your email for unique code, ends 6/29.
- YSL — Enjoy 20% off orders $50+ with code SUMMER2019, ends 6/23.
About the Reviewer
Christine has normal-to-dry skin with areas of dryness (cheeks, nose, and under the eyes). She has a light-medium skintone with subtle, warmer yellow undertones. Her best foundation matches include: Tarte Rainforest of the Sea in Light-Medium Neutral (best match), Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in Desert Beige 2N1, Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow in 4.0, Hourglass Warm Ivory Vanish Seamless Finish, Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous in Dusk, MAC NC20/NC25, Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Liquid in Y305 (140). For more matches, please read our full Foundation FAQ. For more information on our review process, please read our Review FAQ.
We try to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get behind and appreciate your patience! 🙂 If you have general feedback, product review requests, off-topic questions, or need technical support, please contact us directly. Thank you for your patience!