Benefit GALifornia Box o’ Powder ($29.00 for 0.17 oz.) is a bright, medium pink-coral with warm undertones and a fine, golden pearl. The finer shimmer translated into a luminous finish that was glowing but not frosted or pore-emphasizing.
Benefit does not say much about the actual product, other than it features a “soft, blendable formula” and is scented with “notes of pink grapefruit and vanilla” (and heavily scented at that). The formula felt slightly denser than some of the long-standing shades in the range but not as dense as the Rockateur formula. It was smooth, blendable, and easy to work with on the skin, despite being a bolder, brighter shade. It had rich, opaque pigmentation that was easy to apply less of for more medium coverage, if desired. The blush wore well for eight hours on me before fading.
- Wet 'n' Wild Pearlescent Pink (P, $2.99) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NYX Peach (DC, $5.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Tarte Culture (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- NYX Rose Garden (DC, $5.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B210 (P, $23.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Ciate Matchmaker (P, $26.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Day Dream (LE, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Estee Lauder Pink Ingenue (P, $34.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Secret Admirer (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, darker, glossier (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Sunset #2 (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Squalane, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Limonene, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dimethicone, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, BHT, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Water. May Contain (+/-): Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).