I love a glossy, sparkly lip, so I often top a go-to lipstick with a shimmery lip gloss to get that effect! Here’s a list of five I really like layering with
- Surratt Beauty Amethyste — A Cool Sheer with a Sparkle finish.
- Giorgio Armani #701 — A Cool Blue with a Frost finish.
- MAC Rags to Riches — A Warm Pink with a Sparkle finish.
- Bobbi Brown Naked Plum — A Cool Plum with a Glitter finish.
- Bobbi Brown Canary — A Warm Gold with a Glitter finish.
The side-by-side link isn’t quite working, which we’ll fix probably on Monday (it’s a little minor for a weekend emergency, I try not to be a crazy boss, haha!), so please use THIS LINK to view side-by-side swatches
Giorgio Armani Eye Tint Trio for Holiday 2015
Eye Tint by Giorgio Armani is an innovative formula that transforms from a liquid to a solid, instantly adhering to the eyelid and providing 16 hours of fault-proof, smudge-free and crease-free wear. This trio includes three luminous runway-inspired shades that can be used as eyeliner or eyeshadow, and infinitely layered for natural to glamorous looks.
Here are the top five navy blue eyeshadows that I’ve tried and tested–they happen to be more shimmery than not–so perhaps next time around, I’ll start adding finish into the mix
- Le Metier de Beaute Midnight Sky (A+)
- Make Up For Ever I220 (A)
- ColourPop Etiquette (A)
- Giorgio Armani Minuit (A)
- MAC Lunar (A-)
Long-time readers will know that emerald-hued eyeshadow is a favorite of mine, but it is hard to find high-performing ones, and the last couple of years have brought us some really great shades, like:
- BUXOM Pre-nup — a brightened, medium emerald green
- Kat Von D Iggy — a bright, true emerald green
- Make Up For Ever ME304 — a medium-dark emerald green
- Sugarpill Midori — a warmer emerald green
- Giorgio Armani Emeraude — a blackened emerald green