Zoeva Supreme Visionary Light Multi-Use Face Powder ($26.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a muted, medium-dark rosy plum with subtle, warm undertones and cooler pink and violet sparkle throughout. It had semi-opaque, buildable coverage with applied with a moderate hand and a denser, more buffing-style brush due to the firmer, denser texture that made it harder to pick up product.
This type of formula–felt like a powder-gel hybrid–tends to be firmer and typically requires a denser brush as a result, but I found this particular formula to be a little stiff to work with. It took longer to apply and diffuse the product for even adhesion and seamless edges. Once applied and blended out, it sat well on my skin and didn’t emphasize skin texture. It wore well for eight hours before fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- NARS Sexual Content (Right) (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Smith and Cult Cool Pink (P, $24.00) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Plum Foolery (P, $24.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Loved Me the Best (P, $5.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution All I Think About is You (P, $5.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Buddy (Shimmer) (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Rapture (DC, $26.00) is less shimmery, more muted (90% similar).
- MAC All Aflush (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Burberry Silk and Bloom (LE, $68.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Black Opal Orchid (P, $8.95) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
$26.00/0.28 oz. - $92.86 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be "ultra-blendable" with a consistency that will "melt" onto the skin with "pure color performance" and a "springy cream texture." I definitely wouldn't describe the texture as springy or creamy; it was a denser, more firmly-pressed product, so there was no powderiness, but it was more challenging to pick up product evenly with a brush. I also felt like this translated to application and spent more time on buffing and blending the color onto my skin for an even, seamless result.
The powder seemed to soften slightly after a few uses, and with a moderate-to-heavy hand paired with a moderate, more flat-topped (buffing) brush, I could get semi-opaque to opaque coverage in a single layer. They wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
Browse all of our Zoeva Visionary Light Multi-Use Face Powder swatches.
Mica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, 1,2-Hexandiol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Powder, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide).