Wet ‘n’ Wild Winter Bloom MegaGlo Highlighting Gold Bar ($4.99 for 0.22 oz.) is a bright, white gold with subtle, warm undertones paired with a luminous sheen. The pigmentation was semi-opaque and easily built up to full coverage, or one could use a slightly lighter hand to achieve sheerer, even more buildable coverage if desired. The highlighter had a smooth, denser consistency that wasn’t too firmly pressed in the pan, so it was still easy to pick up product using more feathery brushes. It applied well to my cheek bones, blended out nicely, and didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It stayed on well for eight hours on me before I noticed fading.
- Makeup Revolution Golden Lights (P, $6.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Becca Vanilla Quartz (LE, $19.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Dior Strobe Gold (Glitz) (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Vanilla Quartz (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Anastasia Helia (PiP, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop Extra (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Shadowplay (P, $22.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- NARS Albatross (P, $38.00) is darker, more muted, warmer (90% similar).
- Clionadh Cremait (P, $12.50) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Zoeva Glowing Still (PiP, ) is brighter, warmer (90% similar).
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Ethyl Macadamiate, Polysorbate 20, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, o-Cymen-5-ol, Polyacrylamide, Water/Eau, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Laureth-7, Lauroyl Lysine, Tocopherol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.