Wet ‘n’ Wild Holly Gold-head MegaGlo Highlighting Gold Bar ($4.99 for 0.22 oz.) is a medium gold with warm, yellow undertones and a frosted sheen. It had excellent pigmentation with a smooth, slightly denser consistency that applied evenly to my cheeks and blended out with little effort. There was a noticeable sheen but wasn’t quite to the level of a truly metallic finish. The highlighter was dense enough not to have any excess product kicked up in the pan, but I had no trouble picking up product using a tapered highlighting brush. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
- Colour Pop The Real Thing (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Gold Coasting (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Precious Petals (LE, $4.99) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Sparkling Sass (P, $32.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Amnesia (P, $26.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Sydney Grace Radiant Glow (P, $8.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Laura Geller Gilded Honey (P, $26.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Centerfold (P, $7.50) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Light of the Party (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Laura Mercier Addiction (P, $45.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
Water/Eau, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Nylon-12, Ethyl Macadamiate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, o-Cymen-5-ol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine/CI 75470].