Wet ‘n’ Wild Holly Gold-head MegaGlo Highlighting Gold Bar ($4.99 for 0.22 oz.) is a medium gold with warm, yellow undertones and a frosted sheen. It had excellent pigmentation with a smooth, slightly denser consistency that applied evenly to my cheeks and blended out with little effort. There was a noticeable sheen but wasn’t quite to the level of a truly metallic finish. The highlighter was dense enough not to have any excess product kicked up in the pan, but I had no trouble picking up product using a tapered highlighting brush. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
- Sydney Grace Radiant Glow (P, $8.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona I Need a Nude (LE, $42.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- MAC Gold Coasting (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Precious Petals (LE, $4.99) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Sparkling Sass (P, $32.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop The Real Thing (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Laura Geller Gilded Honey (P, $26.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Centerfold (P, $7.50) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Light of the Party (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Amnesia (P, $26.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
Water/Eau, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Nylon-12, Ethyl Macadamiate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, o-Cymen-5-ol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine/CI 75470].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.