Dare to Soar
Wet ‘n’ Wild Dare to Soar ColorIcon Baked Blush ($4.99 for 0.19 oz.) is a rich, medium-dark pink with warmer undertones and cooler, violet shimmer. The texture was more firmly pressed in the pan with a denser, slightly drier texture than most of the other ColorIcon cheek colors I’ve tested, so a denser or slightly “rougher” brush worked best for picking up product but also for blending it. Some of my softer, airier brushes didn’t seem to blend and diffuse the edges as much as I needed with this particular shade as it had a tendency to adhere strongly wherever initially applied. It had good pigmentation that lasted for eight hours on me.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- NARS Impudique (LE, $30.00) is brighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Becca Snapdragon (DC, $34.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Rose Cliff #3 (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Bicoastal (Bottom) (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Cle de Peau Pale Fig (P, $60.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Rosy Cheeks (P, $31.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Laura Geller Guava (P, $26.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- Chanel Rose Glacier (170) (LE, $45.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- NARS Adrenaline (LE, $30.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- NARS Soulshine #1 (LE, $30.00) is lighter, brighter (85% similar).
$4.99/0.19 oz. - $26.26 Per Ounce
The formula is described as having a "mesmerizing tropical glow" with "micro-fine pearl pigments" that "blend beautifully onto the skin." The formula has a denser feel to it overall, and whether it was soft and yielding or dry and firmer depended on the shade. It was a fairly pigmented formula that lasted for eight hours on me. Two shades were easy to work with and blend out, but one was more troublesome, so the quality wasn't consistent across the range.
Browse all of our Wet 'n' Wild ColorIcon Baked Blush swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Silica, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Polysorbate 20, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Water/Eau, o-Cymen-5-ol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Laureth-7, Lauroyl Lysine (in 36252), Barium Sulfate (in 36251, 36253), Tocopherol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine/CI 75470, Mica, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Red 30/CI 73360, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.