Wet ‘n’ Wild Blossom Glow MegaGlo Highlighting Powder ($4.99 for 0.19 oz.) is a very pale, whitish pink with warmer undertones and a metallic sheen. It almost read beige on my skin tone at times, and I thought it might have had a duochrome shift but not so much.
The formula is supposed to be “highly pigmented” with a “silky smooth” texture that is “easy-to-blend.” It had a smoother consistency that wasn’t quite silky but never felt rough or too loose in the pan. I felt like it looked smoother on the skin than it felt in the pan, and I had no trouble blending or diffusing the highlighter on my cheek bones. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation but was forgiving enough, as the texture was moderately dense, to simply use less to achieve a sheerer effect if desired. On me, the highlighter wore well for eight hours.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- L'Oreal Rose (P, $12.99) is warmer (95% similar).
- Catrice Champagne Campaign (P, $5.99) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Silver Dusk (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Tarte Gleam (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Dior Pink Glow (002) (P, $50.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Luminous (P, $30.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Viseart Highlight #1 (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Cle de Peau Bal Masque (LE, $120.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Milani Afterglow (P, $10.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Salt New York Pearl (P, $16.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
$4.99/0.19 oz. - $26.26 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be “highly pigmented” with a “silky smooth” texture that is “easy-to-blend.” The shades ranged from semi-opaque to opaque typically with smooth, denser textures that weren't stiff or difficult to work with. A couple of shades seemed a touch drier in the pan but did not appear dry on my skin usually. They blended out nicely and lasted around eight hours on average.
Browse all of our Wet 'n' Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Ethyl Macadamiate, Polysorbate 20, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water/Eau, Silica, o-Cymen-5-ol, Polyacrylamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.