Too Faced Unicorn Tears Unicorn Highlighting Stick ($28.00 for 0.27 oz.) is a pale beige base with iridescent blue-to-violet shifting pearl. The shift was visible (more so in person) but the overall effect was subtle, as the product was designed to be more buildable and on the less intense side as far as highlighters can go.
The highlighting stick had a lightweight, thin consistency that had a bit of slip but not as much as is ideal for spreading and evening out product on cheeks. The thinness made it harder to apply over foundations without it lifting it up in places, and I had the best application results when I patted the color on without spreading and then using a dampened sponge to soften the edges. The highlighter stayed on well for seven and a half hours on me.
- Tarte Believe (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- NYX Lavender Steel (P, $7.99) is more shimmery, brighter (90% similar).
- Laura Geller Diamond Dust (LE, $26.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Anastasia Pink Heart (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Essence Be My Spacelight (P, $4.49) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Celestial (P, $20.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Ibiza (Left) (PiP, $44.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Frosted Kiss (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- NYX Snow Rose (P, $7.99) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Becca Pink Pyrite (LE, $38.00) is warmer (90% similar).
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Fragrance/Parfum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Synthetic Wax, Tribehenin, C10-18 Triglycerides, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Euphorbia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Citric Acid, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.