Too Faced Unicorn Dreams Unicorn Highlighting Stick ($28.00 for 0.27 oz.) is a light pink with subtle, warm undertones and much warmer, peachy gold pearl. It had a soft, natural sheen on my skin and a bit of color. It had semi-sheer pigmentation, which was somewhat buildable to medium coverage.
The texture was thin with light slip and would start to lift up base products if I attempted to build it up with more than two layers. With just one layer, it blended out fairly well but wasn’t the best cream highlighter I’ve used when I patted it onto my cheek bones with my fingertip. The texture was lightly tacky initially but seemed to dry down and stay in place for a good seven and a half hours on me.
- Becca Parisian Lights (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- The Estee Edit 1st Light (LE, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Jouer Rose Quartz (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Becca Rose Quartz (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Beaming Blush (P, $33.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Paradise Lust (Top) (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- NYX Enigmatic (P, $9.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop One in a Millefeuille (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Glow Stick (PiP, $34.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Colour Pop Made Me Do It (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Fragrance/Parfum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Synthetic Wax, Tribehenin, C10-18 Triglycerides, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Euphorbia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Citric Acid, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).