Too Faced Unicorn Dreams Unicorn Highlighting StickToo Faced Unicorn Dreams Unicorn Highlighting Stick ($28.00 for 0.27 oz.) is a light pink with subtle, warm undertones and much warmer, peachy gold pearl. It had a soft, natural sheen on my skin and a bit of color. It had semi-sheer pigmentation, which was somewhat buildable to medium coverage.
The texture was thin with light slip and would start to lift up base products if I attempted to build it up with more than two layers. With just one layer, it blended out fairly well but wasn’t the best cream highlighter I’ve used when I patted it onto my cheek bones with my fingertip. The texture was lightly tacky initially but seemed to dry down and stay in place for a good seven and a half hours on me.
- Becca Parisian Lights (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- The Estee Edit 1st Light (LE, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Jouer Rose Quartz (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Becca Rose Quartz (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Beaming Blush (P, $37.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Paradise Lust (Top) (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- NYX Enigmatic (P, $9.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Kosas Longitude Zero (High Intensity) (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop One in a Millefeuille (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Made Me Do It (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Fragrance/Parfum, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Synthetic Wax, Tribehenin, C10-18 Triglycerides, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Euphorbia Cerifera Cera/Cire de candelilla, Citric Acid, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.