Papa Don't Peach
Too Faced Papa Don’t Peach Sweet Peach Blush ($30.00 for 0.32 oz.) is a medium, coral-copper with warm undertones and a pinkish tint paired with a soft, frosted finish.
It is supposed to be “rich” and “pigmented” with “buildable payoff” and has a peach scent. The blush has been released before–the last I can recall was in the Everything is Nice palette–but I found this release to be darker and pinker with less warmth (which I think will make it more wearable across more skin tones). It had good color payoff that was easily blended out on the skin, and the color could be diffused and sheered out, if desired. The texture was soft, fairly smooth–a little dry overall–and didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture but had a noticeable sheen. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me before fading slightly.
- Tom Ford Beauty Love Lust (P, $60.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- MAC Born to Love (LE, $24.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Miss Cupcake (LE, ) is glossier (90% similar).
- Zoeva CR030 (P, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Too Faced Who's Your Poppy (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Makeup Geek Romance (DC, $9.99) is warmer (90% similar).
- bareMinerals The Natural High (PiP, $22.00) is cooler (85% similar).
- Chanel Voyage de Chanel (LE, $70.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Light Year (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Extraordinary (LE, $29.00) is lighter, cooler (85% similar).
Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tricaprylin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Tin Oxide, Fragrance, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Glycerin, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).