Too Faced Canary Diamond Diamond Light Multi-Use Highlighter ($34.00 for 0.42 oz.) is a peach gold with base with copper-to-pink shifting micro-sparkle. It had a more glittery finish, which gave it a more textured feel–not as smooth as the original shade in the formula–that emphasized my skin’s natural texture slightly. It had medium, buildable coverage (just shy of true coverage with two to three layers of product applied) that blended out nicely along the edges. The powder had a denser, firmer feel, so it worked better with denser brushes or a moderate-to-heavy hand. It wore well for eight hours with a slight amount of glitter traveling over time.
- MAC Snowflushed (LE, $37.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Chiffon (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Dior Coral (LE, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Theia (LE, $39.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Iluminacion (P, $39.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Smashbox Prismatic Petal (LE, $39.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Stila Painted Lady (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- MAC Dazzlepink (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Kaja Luna (P, $19.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Show Gold (P, $37.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Glycerin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 7 Lake (15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.