Tom Ford Beauty Gilt Glow Radiant Perfecting Powder ($68.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a pale, white gold with warmer undertones and a luminous sheen. It had a stronger, white base that looked almost pinkish when applied to my skin tone, though the warmer, golden shimmer strewn throughout warmed up the overall color. The texture was smooth, thin, and almost papery as it had a dryness present that was unexpected, yet it didn’t seem to impact performance or application as the powder sat beautifully on my skin and yielded a moderate glow. It had excellent pigmentation, picked up well with a brush, and went on evenly and blended out with little effort. It stayed on well for eight hours on me before fading slightly.
- NARS Albatross (P, $38.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- NYX Ritualistic (P, $9.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop Lowkey (LE, $10.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Anastasia Iced Out (P, $34.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop Jelly Roll (PiP, $10.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Gold FX (LE, $31.00) is glossier (90% similar).
- Becca Vanilla Quartz (P, $38.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Becca Citrine (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Lethal Cosmetics Chromosphere (P, $18.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Ghostlight (P, $22.00) is warmer (90% similar).
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethiconol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Myristate, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.