Tom Ford Beauty Gilt Glow Radiant Perfecting Powder ($68.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a pale, white gold with warmer undertones and a luminous sheen. It had a stronger, white base that looked almost pinkish when applied to my skin tone, though the warmer, golden shimmer strewn throughout warmed up the overall color. The texture was smooth, thin, and almost papery as it had a dryness present that was unexpected, yet it didn’t seem to impact performance or application as the powder sat beautifully on my skin and yielded a moderate glow. It had excellent pigmentation, picked up well with a brush, and went on evenly and blended out with little effort. It stayed on well for eight hours on me before fading slightly.
- NYX Ritualistic (P, $9.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- NARS Albatross (P, $38.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Anastasia Summer (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Good as Gateau (LE, $8.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- LORAC Star Reader (LE, $23.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Makeup Revolution Golden Lights (P, $6.00) is more shimmery, brighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop School is Fun (LE, $8.00) (90% similar).
- Too Faced Warm Glow (Left) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Ghostlight (P, $22.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Becca Vanilla Quartz (LE, $19.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethiconol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Myristate, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742)