Sun Kissed Peach
Sydney Grace Sun Kissed Peach Highlighter ($9.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a bright, light pink-peach base with light, peachy-gold shimmer that gave it a more metallic finish. It had opaque color coverage in a single layer where a little went a long way.
The slightly firmer, denser consistency made it easier to work it as it wasn’t powdery so I had no trouble controlling how much I got on my brush. The highlighter applied evenly to bare skin and blended out readily without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. It stayed on nicely for eight and a half hours before fading a bit.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- LORAC Twilight (P, $23.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Hu$tla Baby (PiP, $36.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Champagne Pop (LE, $42.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Champagne Pop (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Capri (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Nightlight (LE, $20.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- LORAC Fearless (LE, $23.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia So Hollywood (DC, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Makeup Geek Midnight Sun (P, $20.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Golden Flower Crown (P, $4.99) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
$9.00/0.25 oz. - $36.00 Per Ounce
The highlighters are supposed to be "smooth and pigmented" that "blend like a dream" and "last all day long." The majority of the shades in the range are incredibly pigmented with a creaminess to the texture that makes them a cinch to apply and blend out on my skin.
I was most impressed by how soft, almost cream-like the powders were, yet they weren't too loosely-pressed nor were they prone to powderiness. Some of the finishes are very metallic or frosted, so when worn at semi-opaque or higher coverage levels, they can emphasize my skin's natural texture slightly. They have worn between eight and nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Sydney Grace Highlighter swatches.
MICA, ((+/-SILK MICA (MICA (77019), BORON NITRIDE, L-LYSINE MICA (MICA 77019 AND LAUROYL LYSINE), CARANUBA MICA (MICA 77019 AND CARANUBA WAX), MAGNESIUM STEARATE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, ZINC STEARATE, FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL (CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) VITAMIN E (TOCOPHEROL), SILK POWDER, ALLANTOIN, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI77289), CHROMIUM GREEN (CI77288), CARMINE, IRON OXIDE (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), TIN OXIDE (CI 778161), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), ULTRAMARINES (77007), SILICA, *SYNTHETIC FLUROPHYLOGOPITE, ZINC (CI 77947), BRONZE AND COPPER POWDER (CI 77400), PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL))
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.