Sydney Grace Radiant Glow Loose Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a light-medium gold with strong, warm yellow undertones and a metallic sheen. As a lot of loose powders go, the pigmentation definitely depended on how much product one picked up with a brush as it was readily picked up, but I considered it to be quite pigmented; definitely didn’t need an ultra-light hand when working with it but no need to heavily apply either.
The texture was finely-milled, soft to the touch without being too airy (so it didn’t puff! up and away when I opened it), and blended out easily on bare skin. It had a high-shine, lightly metallic finish that didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for eight and a half hours before fading a bit.
- Pretty Vulgar Sparkling Sass (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Anastasia So Hollywood (P, $25.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Illamasqua Rush (P, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- ILIA Starstruck (P, $34.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty 24Kray (P, $28.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Holly Gold-head (LE, $4.99) is darker (95% similar).
- OFRA Rodeo Drive (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Viserion (LE, $26.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- LORAC Twilight (P, $23.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Instant Replay (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).