Pumpkin Spice Latte
Sydney Grace Pumpkin Spice Latte Loose Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a light orange with strong, warm undertones and a pearly sheen. It had opaque color coverage in a single layer, though the loose format makes it a little harder to tell how pigmented is pigmented as readily as with a pressed formula!
I didn’t feel like I had to be extra careful to get the smallest amount for coverage, but I didn’t need more than a light tap of a highlighting brush into it. The consistency was silky, finely-milled, and blendable, which made it easy to apply and diffuse. It wore well for eight and a half hours before fading visibly.
- ColourPop Tock (LE, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Sydney Grace Pumpkin Spice Latte (P, $9.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Sydney Grace First Date (P, $9.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- bareMinerals Joy (P, $29.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Wayfarer (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, more muted (90% similar).
- Clinique Golden Glow (P, $27.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Kosas Papaya 1972 (High Intensity) (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Anastasia Daydream (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Medium/Dark Glow (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Anastasia Peach Nectar (DC, $28.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).