Sydney Grace Pink Lightning Loose Highlighter ($8.00 for 0.25 oz.) is an ultra-light pink with strong, warm undertones that looks almost golden-beige at certain angles as the finish was quite metallic. It had a finely-milled, silky consistency that was loose but not prone to puffing everywhere in a cloud of fairy dust.
The pigmentation varied based on how much product was picked up and with what brush, which is true of products, generally, but especially so with loose powders. It seemed quite pigmented as I tended to try to pick up a bit less on a brush. The highlighter applied evenly to bare skin and diffused well along the edges without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. It stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably.
- ColourPop Go Honey (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Stunner (P, $28.00) is more muted, cooler (90% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Supermoon (PiP, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Cover FX Celestial (P, $42.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Sephora Dusk (P, $16.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Guerlain Holographic (Left) (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Rare Beauty Mesmerize (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Arctic Moon (P, $8.00) is cooler (85% similar).
- The Estee Edit 1st Light (LE, ) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Rose Rave (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, less pigmented, warmer (85% similar).