Sydney Grace Peach Kisses Highlighter ($12.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a light-medium pink base (with warmer, yellow undertones) with warm, golden shimmer that gave it a metallic finish. The color payoff was opaque in a single layer, and I felt like a little went a long way–both in terms of coverage as well as the sheen. The highlighter had a denser, lightly creamy texture that seemed like it would be heavy on my sin, but it applied smoothly, blended out easily, and didn’t emphasize my skin’s texture as I had feared. It wore well for eight hours before fading a bit on my cheeks.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Pretty Vulgar Glow Up (P, $32.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Deluxe Edition #16 (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Flycatcher (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, less pigmented (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Paradise Lust (Top) (LE, ) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Lancome Frosted Rose (LE, ) is less shimmery, more muted (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Party Foul (LE, $26.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Pink (P, $10.99) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Beaming Blush (P, $37.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Jouer Rose Quartz (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Foiled Petal (LE, $50.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
$9.00/0.25 oz. - $36.00 Per Ounce
The highlighters are supposed to be "smooth and pigmented" that "blend like a dream" and "last all day long." The majority of the shades in the range are incredibly pigmented with a creaminess to the texture that makes them a cinch to apply and blend out on my skin.
I was most impressed by how soft, almost cream-like the powders were, yet they weren't too loosely-pressed nor were they prone to powderiness. Some of the finishes are very metallic or frosted, so when worn at semi-opaque or higher coverage levels, they can emphasize my skin's natural texture slightly. They have worn between eight and nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Sydney Grace Highlighter swatches.
Silk Mica (Mica (77019), Boron Nitride, L-Lysine Mica (Mica 77019 and Lauroyl Lysine), Caranuba Mica (Mica 77019 and Caranuba Wax), Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate ((+/- Mica (Mica 77019), Fractionated Coconut Oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Silk Powder, Allantoin, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI77289), Chromium Green (CI77288), Carmine, Iron Oxide (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Tin Oxide (CI 778161), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines (77007), Silica, *Synthetic Flurophylogopite, Zinc (CI 77947), Bronze and Copper Powder (CI 77400), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol))
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.