Sydney Grace Ann Lip Cream ($10.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a muted, light-medium mauve with cooler undertones and a glossy, cream finish.
- Opaque coverage
- Light-medium thick, smooth
- More prone to separating around deeper lip lines
- Long-wearing (4.5 hours), lightly hydrating
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Fenty Beauty Mauve Wives (P, $19.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS Santo Domingo (LE, $26.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Bound (P, $26.00) is darker (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Haley (P, $10.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- MAC Anything But Demure (LE, $20.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- MAC Heartmelter (LE, $21.00) is darker (80% similar).
$10.00/0.15 oz. - $66.67 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be a "cross between a lipgloss and a lipstick" that is "moisturizing." The brand recommends using a lip liner with darker colors. It had the coverage of a lipstick with more of the feel and application of a lipgloss in my experience.
The majority of the shades have good opacity and are near-to or full coverage, which go on with minimal to no streaking but a few shades settled into my deeper lip lines more noticeably. The texture was more light-medium in thickness with moderate tackiness, and while not heavy, it was a heavier gloss than most on the market currently. It has a very smooth feel as it goes on, and it was comfortable to wear, hydration, and lasted longer than the average gloss--five to six hours.
Browse all of our Sydney Grace Lip Cream swatches.
Lanolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Polyamide-3, Fragrance Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, and Hexylene Glycol ((+/- Titanium Dioxide (77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Tin Oxide (CI 778161), FD&C Blue #1, D&C Orange 5, D&C Red 7, D&C Red 21, D&C Red 27, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Yellow 6, D&C Yellow 10))
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.