Smith and Cult Universal Peach Flash Flush Powder Blush ($24.00 for 0.07 oz.) is a medium, pink-leaning coral with warm, golden shimmer throughout. It has a drier, dustier texture that applied a bit unevenly initially, but I was able to blend it out with with some patience. It was definitely a workable level of effort, but on the other and, this shade has so many dupes that there are easier formulas out there. The blush had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which was significantly more payoff than the formula was marketed as having. It wore well for seven and a half hours before showing signs of fading on me.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- theBalm Hot Mama (P, $21.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- NYX Summer (P, $6.50) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Tarte Bashful (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Clinique Ruby Pop (05) (P, $26.50) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Pearlescent Pink (P, $2.99) is darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Fox (DC, $8.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Dior Nude Glide (468) (LE, $46.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Peachykeen (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Stellar Beauty Flare (P, $25.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Bloom (P, $19.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
$24.00/0.07 oz. - $342.86 Per Ounce
The powder blush is supposed to be "weightless" with a "buildable formula and subtle sheer finish." They have a fairly smooth consistency, though they are a little drier and dustier, and blended out without too much effort. The pigmentation ranged from semi-opaque to opaque; it's not a truly buildable formula, though one could use a lighter hand or more feathery brush to pick up less product and get more buildable coverage that way (as is true with most pigmented formulas).
The finish was more luminous and glowing rather than metallic or frosted, so the powder sat well on my skin without emphasizing texture. They lasted between seven and eight hours on me before fading.
Worth noting, they are only 0.07 oz. each, which is quite small for a blush--it's actually the size of some eyeshadows!
Browse all of our Smith and Cult Flash Flush Powder Blush swatches.
Isododecane, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol, Mica. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.