Sephora Twilight Golden Hour Highlighting PowderSephora Twilight Golden Hour Highlighting Powder ($16.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a brighter, light-medium lavender with cool undertones and a luminous sheen. It had a noticeable glow on the skin, but it did not accentuate my skin’s natural texture.
The formula is supposed to have a “soft, luminous glow with a sheer wash of color” that can be “worn alone or layered.” It had sheer coverage, which was buildable to medium coverage if desired, and of the four shades, this shade was most true to the pigmentation claims made. The consistency was smooth and velvety, where it felt more like a cream product as it was denser. The powder applied evenly to bare skin, blended out nicely, and stayed on for eight hours.
- ColourPop Trickles (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Urban Decay Peroxide (LE, $26.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Poor Unfortunate Souls (LE, $10.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Sleek MakeUP Hemisphere (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Chill Pill (P, $7.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Dose of Colors Pearl Dust (P, $28.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Too Faced Unicorn Tears (Highlighter) (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Morphe Stardust (P, $14.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Rocket Science (P, $8.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Jouer Celestial (LE, $24.00) is lighter (90% similar).
Talc, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, Nylon-12, Alumina, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Polybutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 75470 (Carmine), Tin Oxide, Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Hexylene Glycol, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Tocopheryl Acetate.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.