Quick Eyes with NARS Grand Palais Eyeshadow Duo
In an effort to show how wearable the rosy shade was in Grand Palais, I used the duo in a quickie look before I did lip swatches for NARS’ fall lip products.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (primer), NARS Grand Palais Eyeshadow Duo (taupe / dusty mulberry), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (highlighter), NARS Rue Bonaparte Larger Than Life Eyeliner (nude), NARS Via Appia Larger Than Life Eyeliner (coppery brown), Hourglass Film Noir Mascara (black)
- Face: Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Foundation (02/03), Guerlain Les Violettes Mineral Powder (03)
- Cheeks: NARS Cassandre Cream Blush (plum)
- Lips: NARS Pago Pago Lipstick (pinked nude)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pencil brush), 188 (small, circular stippling brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof all over the lid and above the crease with the 249 to lay down your eyeshadow base. Apply the taupe shade all over the lid with the 239, and then lightly sweep and diffuse the muted mulberry shade into the crease with the 222. Diffuse the crease edge with Trench eyeshadow using the 217. Next, apply Rue Bonaparte eyeliner on the lower water line and Via Appia eyeliner on the lower lash line. Coat lashes with Film Noir mascara to finish the look.
For cheeks, apply Cassandre on the apples of the cheeks and sweep towards the temple with the 188.
For lips, apply Pago Pago lipstick for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!