- Macy's — 15% off beauty with code VIP, ends 3/24.
- Net-A-Porter — 15% off with code NEWSEASONREFRESH (including beauty) (some exclusions apply), ends 3/31.
- Saks — Earn a gift card up to $700 (includes beauty) with code MARCH2019, ends 3/22.
- Space NK — $20 off for every $100 spent here, ends 3/24.
- Ulta — MAC Soft Ochre/Painterly Paint Pots for $11, Sugarpill Lipsticks for $9 (view all daily deals), ends 3/20.
Tired of high-tech lipsticks that suck all the moisture out of your lips? Us too! So we created an addictively luxe formula with insane color payoff. Urban Decay launches Revolution Lipstick, a classic, creamy formula you’ll love wearing—with the signature Urban Decay pigment-rich color you rave. This is rich, buttery lipstick at its best—intense pigment plus creamy shine. You’ll love EVERYTHING about it, from the act of applying it to the way it feels on your lips. Revolution Lipstick applies smoothly (without dragging or skipping) and hugs your lips. And the pigment load is amazing! Just one swipe gives you a BIG laydown of color.
2 Written Reviews
By M 3 years ago.
I received a deluxe sample of Rapture last week, and have worn it daily. On me, it looks a bit darker and less bright than it does in photos on site (due to my coloring), and I like that fine. I love the color. My only issue is that on me the wear time is 2 to 3 hours without eating... my "regular" lipped are 4 hours with similar use (I am obviously harder on lipstick than some). This surprised me. But, it wore off very evenly, and left hint of plummy stain, and was non-drying, so not a problem for me. Also, the shade was completely familiar to me as Mauvy Night from Revlon Super Lustrous line... I did a half-and-half yesterday (left side vs. right side of my lips) yesterday and went out running errands like that... I could not see a difference in various indoor or outdoor light, except Mauvy Night might have been darker, but too subtle for me to see.