- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 10% off with code TEMPTALIA, ends 4/19.
- Neiman Marcus — Earn up to a $600 gift card on your regular purchase of $250+ (double GC value with apparel AND shoe or handbag purchase) (beauty included) with code NMSPRING, ends 4/18.
- Nordstrom — Spring sale -- up to 50% off (mostly fashion/accessories but a bit of beauty, too), ends 4/22.
- Saks — Get $50 OFF every $200 you spend*, when you shop select full-price items with code HAPPYSAKS, ends 4/19.
- Ulta — 20% off (includes prestige) emailed to Diamond & Platinum for early access (check member status here), ends 4/18.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
A sparkly eye shadow with a refined and sophisticated feel. This dazzlingly sparkly shadow innovates with a chic feel and not a single speck of chunky glitter. Microfine bits of iridescent sparkle collide with intense, dreamy hues and lush, 3D metallics for an effect that’s out of this world. And since Moondust has minimal fallout, the sparkle stays on your lids (and off your cheeks).
Looks Featuring This Product
Based on 3 Reviews, 23 Quick Reviews
The Good: Smooth (14), Blendable (14), Long-wearing (14), Buttery (11), Easy To Apply (10), Crease-resistant (7), Creamy (4), Great Value (2), Travel-friendly (2)
The In-Between: Buildable (12), Highly Pigmented (11), Sheer (3)
The Bad: Fall Out (20), Hard To Apply (5), Chalky (2), Powdery (2), Creases (2), Hard To Blend (1), Fades (1)
3 Written Reviews
By Alyssa 2 years ago.
Amazing sparkle and colour to this one that I am in love with. That being said, there is a fair amount of fallout. I've worn this for 10 hours and it lasted pretty well the whole time, though I did notice quite a bit of sparkles on my cheeks after. The colour is best applied with a wet brush and looks very nice over a matte pink, as the shadow itself tends to be a little more on the sheer side when it is not reflecting light with the sparkles.
By gabriela 5 years ago.
Gorgeous used alone or over primer. I do recommend this shadow to a fast easy luxurious make up- I have not being in trouble with fall out using it over the primer! I did also try to use it wet, and it was also excelent. But its really too little product : when I ve learned to use and enjoy it , it was almost finished.