- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
The formula is supposed to be "highly pigmented" and "shine with luxurious glitters," which can be used with "fingertips or a synthetic brush." I actually found application with brushes (synthetic or natural) to yield less fallout and a more even application of product than using fingertips. It was almost as if fingertips picked up too much product or product unevenly, which resulted in less-than-ideal application with more fallout than brushes.
The pigmentation varied from shade to shade, but most shades were medium to opaque, buildable, and blendable along the edges without fearing fallout. I had minimal fallout over the eight to nine hours they lasted for. If you have more sensitive eyes, I'd still recommend using these with an adhesive spray or base to ensure maximum adhesion during the day.
The average rating based on all reviewed shade(s) in this formula is shown below.
A lightweight sparkling eye shadow that shines with luxurious glitters. Apply pigment on the eye lids, using fingertips or brush. For more intense color use fingertip.