- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Gorgeous Hair Event (view all deals) -- 50% off CHI select Styling & Finishing, 50% off Pureology select Masks & Treatments, ends 5/26.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
Look Featuring This Product
Based on 2 Reviews, 5 Quick Reviews
The Good: Smooth (1), Easy To Apply (1), Long-wearing (1), Travel-friendly (1)
The In-Between: Highly Pigmented (1), Non-sticky (1), Scented (1)
The Bad: Drying (2), Dry (1), Hard To Apply (1), Tugs/pulls (1), Uneven (1)
2 Written Reviews
By Jessica 4 years ago.
I actually hated these the first time I tried them--it looked like I'd tried to paint my lips with chalk. But now I'm wondering if the tester I used was just really dried out…when I tried it again at Sephora the other day for the heck of it, I really loved it! Very smooth and long-lasting. And it's a great pink shade--bright but not obnoxiously so.
By Cara 4 years ago.
I love this color! Not sure why all the bad reviews on Peony but it is such a wearable everyday color. Im definitely more of a nudes/light pinks lipstick chooser (haha) so this is perfect. These are nothing like those horrible Anastasia liquid lipsticks, yuck! Those are so drying for me, while these are very hydrating in my opinion.