- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Gorgeous Hair Event (view all deals) -- 50% off CHI select Styling & Finishing, 50% off Pureology select Masks & Treatments, ends 5/26.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
Talc, Mica, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil/Cocos Nucifera Oil, Coumarin, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 338, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
1 Written Reviews
By CAROLYN 1 year ago.
A good matte bronzer that reminds me Tarte’s Park Avenue Princess- which I love. It is a thicker, creamy consistentancy than PAP, and blends out like a dream, giving me a nice bronze flush. It is highly pigmented so be careful not to apply to much product, but since it blends out so well it is easy to make as sheer or heavy as you like. The coconut smell is light- definitely lighter than PF’s butter bronzer and I could not smell it once applied to the face. I also applied it to my eyes as eyeshadow, it irritated my eyes, I think the coconut scent that caused the problem so if you have sensitive eyes don’t use this product as eyeshadow.