- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
A range of shadows featuring highly pigmented, long-lasting colors in a variety of finishes. Watch makeup go from everyday to extraordinary with this endless array of colors and finishes. These shadows provide superior color, coverage, and long-lasting wear (up to 10 hours) thanks to the Color Eye Last complex, which includes an exclusive combination of up to 70 percent pigments, pearls, and shimmer particles. The shadows are also exceptionally easy to apply with micronized pigments that make for an ultrasmooth, blendable texture.
1 Written Reviews
By Mariella 2 years ago.
Sadly, for no reason that makes any sense, Sephora decided to discontinue this wonderful basic. I rely on Cashmere Coat to define my crease when I'm wearing a light/more natural eye look because it never looks heavy or obvious but still does a very good job of contouring. If I'm wearing a darker eye but don't want the whole eye area to look like two black sockets in my face, Cashmere Coat is, again, great for subtle definition and for blending out. The pan is huge, which means I won't have to worry about replacing this for years and years. Sephora has some really excellent shadows but the problem is that they discontinue them without any warning and they get rid of some of their best stuff while retaining shades that aren't necessarily as wearable or as well-performing, which is the case with Cashmere Coat.