- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Ulta — Gorgeous Hair Event (view all deals) -- 50% off CHI select Styling & Finishing, 50% off Pureology select Masks & Treatments, ends 5/26.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick is infused with silk and vitamins for smooth, conditioning color. In a dazzling array of fabulous, fashionable shades.
Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffin, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Serica (Silk Powder), Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, BHT, Benzoic Acid, May Contain:, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470).
1 Written Reviews
By Kendrick 6 years ago.
It's the perfect cool/blue-toned, lavender-ish pink. I feel like if you're a Revlon lipstick junkie, this is one of the lipsticks that HAVE to be in your collection. Even though it's really lighter pink, it's not to light to the point where it makes someone with fairer skin look pale or someone with darker skin look like they have "ashy" lips. It really is a perfect pink and a good everyday shade and is very buildable.People say that this is a dupe for MAC's Creme Cup, but Creme Cup is definitely warmer than Primrose. I'd say that color-wise it was closer to MAC's Snob, the only real difference is Snob is more intense because it is a Satin finish and Primrose is a Creme finish.