- Bite Beauty — Amuse Bouche Lipsticks for $13.60 (shades here, also Spice & Astrology shades) with code SUMMER (gives extra 15% off sale prices), ends 5/27.
- Coloured Raine — 20% off sitewide, plus extra 20% off with code MEMORIAL, ends 5/27.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- Nordstrom — Buy 3 mascaras, get one free (up to 33% off when you purchase three mascaras at the same price) -- shop all mascaras here, ends 5/25.
- Ulta — Up to 50% off your favorite mascaras here (ft/ Benefit, Clinique, Tarte, & more!), plus 5X on all mascara, activate here, ends 5/25.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
Dare to wear our longest-lasting shadow. Our ink technology creates super-saturated color. Cream gel smoothes on for vibrant color that does not fade.
Based on 2 Reviews, 3 Quick Reviews
The Good: Great Value (3), Creamy (2), Long-wearing (2), Buttery (1), Easy To Apply (1), Crease-resistant (1)
The In-Between: Highly Pigmented (2), Buildable (1)
The Bad: Hard To Blend (3), Hard To Apply (2)
2 Written Reviews
By Erin 6 years ago.
I use this product for more of a base then I do an actual eyeshadow. Personally, it's great as a base, but I'm not sure how much I would like it as a shadow. While it is easy to apply it doesn't seem like it would stay or look as great as it could as a stand alone eyeshadow.
By Ann 6 years ago.
Out of all of the Color Tattoos, Fierce & Tangy immediately drew my interest. This is a very intense bright orange with just a touch of shimmer (doesn't really translate to lids) and opaque coverage. On my lids, I had no trouble applying this and works best as a base for eyeshadow, because it can crease. It's long-lasting, though definitely not 24-hour long-lasting. A+!